What is a Misdirected Sales Tax Audit and What’s In It For Your City?
- A review of businesses that pay sales tax in your City
- Identification of incorrect sales tax payments based on businesses being incorrectly coded in another municipality
- Processing of data to prepare a refund request to the State business address
- Corrections of business addresses sent to the State to prevent future misdirected sales tax payments
What We Need From You:
- A listing of businesses operating in your jurisdiction
- Access to databases and files in various departments
- Permission/assistance in obtaining information from the State
Why Use F.R.E.E. Inc.?
- We know the State sales and use tax divisions and we maintain excellent relationships with them.
- We are nation-wide specialists in sales and use tax. We’ve been obtaining sales tax refunds for our clients throughout the United States, Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands since 1979.
- We work on other State and Federal tax credits and reimbursements that can be beneficial to our Clients.
- We save you time and money. We save you the professional and clerical expenses incurred when you do the job yourself. We are very careful not to disrupt your daily operations any more than is absolutely necessary.
- We prepare all necessary reports and data for claiming and tracking the refund. If you need a specialized report, we will tailor our reports to meet your needs.
WE GUARANTEE NET SAVINGS TO YOUR CITY!
Our service is self-funded. We work on a contingency fee basis. We get paid only if we recover misdirected sales taxes for you.
USE OUR EXPERTISE, KNOWLEDGE AND APPROACH TO RECOVER YOUR CITY’S MONEY!